Pages

Friday, November 11, 2011

The end of the week!

The end of the week is here!
Everyone is making a big fuss about the way the date is (because it will never ever happen again) and making a big fuss about christmas/rent/mortgages etc.

Im almost ready to go to Auckland next week for hubbys Cardiac thing. Its an ELECTROPHYSIOLOGY RADIO FREQUENCY ABLATION. I havent googled it. I dont want to freak myself out any more than I already am. On the outside I am fine, but inside Im a bundle of nerves. My hubby has a heart problem where they think that he has an extra nerve at the bottom of his heart and when its exposed and under stress it causes a second heart beat and also Tachycardia. Not very nice and hes had two attacks so far (that caused him to go to hospital) and no one knows what it is or what brings it on. It just comes and goes.

Anyhooooo moving on. I went to check KMB and I have made the "just added" list! http://www.kiwimummyblogs.co.nz/just-added/ YAY me!

Um not much else to "report" today for the week as Im not feeling to well, I have bloods on monday and the weather is NOT the best here. Will try and have a better night Blah Blah Blah

Much love to you all
XOXOXOX

Ooh just a quick picture add.




Have a GREAT weekend 

No comments:

Post a Comment