Its already 6 days in, but Im starting from the beginning.....here goes
Why are you doing this challenge.
I am doing this challenge for myself and to get out there in the blogging world. More for myself.
Post a picture of you smiling.
This is me on Monday 4th June 2012 the day after I got my hair cut
15 interesting facts about yourself
- I like to read
- I like to watch movies
- Im a secret Fan Girl
- I have two children (Andrew 8yo and Declan 5yo)
- I live in a little town called Masterton, Wairarapa in New Zealand
- I go to church
- Im 28yo in August and I only got my second stage driver licence last July
- I am a list freak
- Sometimes I feel that my life is not as exciting as other peoples (especially when I read blogs)
- I spend a lot of time on Pinterest
- I want to travel the world, but have a fear of flying
- I collect things
- I started to scrapbook and have only done ONE layout in 5years lol
- I dont drink alcohol and when I do, its only 1-2drinks in a blue moon
- I have been with my best friend for nearly 10years and we are still in as much love as when we first met.
Meaning behind your blog name.
There isn't really a meaning behind my name. 7 years ago, I was just starting out on my own with my husband (we only just got together) and I baked and cooked and even though I had some slight depression, I had a zest for life. Over the years, I lost my zest for life and now I want to get it back again. My blog is about me having to answer to myself every day so I try to achieve something so I have something to post about.
Short term goals for this month and why those goals
- To try and be more organised (my house is pretty small and cluttered with toys etc everywhere and dishes on the bench lol)
- Do more with my boys (they are currently in an After School Program to interact with other children)
- TBC (because this is very hard)
Nicknames you have & why you have them.
I don't really have any nicknames....I have lots from my childhood, but I that isn't my life anymore and the people that gave them to me aren't people I talk to anymore.
Picture of something that makes you happy.
This is a pic of my family and my brothers family.
Thank you for letting me take part in the blog challenge