Today is something you're proud of (hence the title)I have heaps of things I'm proud of from the last few days.
To other people, they are silly things. To me, they are important.
- I cooked a FANTASTIC pickled pork in my slow cooker on Saturday night. I had it with honey glazed yams and mixed veges. I found a recipe online (thank you iPod) and we had Johns nana for dinner before we went out to the movies and she babysat the kids for us.
- I got us a great trailer of wood. Its a little trailer, but the wood is a great mix and dry.
- I got the kids to help tidy the lounge on Saturday
- Apart from a few baskets of laundry that need folding (the sock basket and my clothes), I am UP TO DATE and we have an extra couch to sit on!
- I have done some dusting.
- I am slightly more organised than I used to be
- I got up at 7am this morning and did my dishes while I waited for the kids to get up (and our visitors to get up)
As you can see, I have a lot to be proud of.
Thank you to Kassandra Groll who put this as a summer blog challenge.
Today is a surprisingly warm day. Slight breeze which is chilly, but there is NO condensation on the windows and the house is all open to air. Its Tuesday so I have to pick up Johns nana (why do I say that?) from grocery shopping in a few hours. I bought Fifty Shades of Grey last week and lent it to her to read and then got told its NOT a suitable book for her to be reading. I really didnt think it was that bad, but I was informed that its quite raunchy and has BDSM in it etc. So if she skips all that stuff, there probably isnt much of the book left to read lol.
Anyway, have laundry in the machine and dishes to dry now.