Pages

Monday, June 18, 2012

Summer blog #15 - #18

Photos I am proud of
I take a lot of photos and am proud of every one I take. 
Here a few:
My baby, Tungsten. She is a whopping Great Dane/Bull Mastiff cross and about 6years old.


Muffins I made John. 

Mr Andrew Pants 

Declan

The boys eating muffins for breakfast.

I don't have a lot of pics of John as he doesn't like to have his photo taken and there aren't alot of me either as I'm the one behind the lens lol.

Fitness guru or Couch potato?
I'm not one or the other, I'm both! I can go days without going to the gym and I can go days of nothing but the gym. I'm not going to lie and say I LOVE THE GYM, because I don't.....I also can't sit around home and do nothing either. I have SADD. Its Seasonal Depression and when Im feeling a bit blue, I get up of my butt and go to the gym. I'm lazy though, if I don't go to a gym class then I only do about 10mins at a time.

3 things I am proud about my personality?
Um......Can I answer this some other time?

A recipe you love
I have a recipe that I use all the time. Its so basic and easy and its my go to recipe when I feel like something healthy, but something easy too.
I buy Healthy Food Guide magazine and belong to their Facebook Group and also have their website Healthy Food Guide as a back up on my computer/iPod Touch/Johns Laptop 

I use 5pm Panic! for a lot of meals when I meal plan etc and its really good. Okay, heres the recipe:

Tortellini Bake

Ingredients
  • 2 x 300g packets fresh meat-free tortellini pasta
  • large jar tomato pasta sauce
  • bag baby spinach, chopped
  • 180g reduced-fat ricotta
  • 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat mozzarella


Instructions
Preheat oven to 220°C. 
Spoon pasta into a 7 cup-capacity baking dish. 
Add sauce and spinach. Mix to combine. 
Spoon into a 7-cup capacity baking dish. 
Top with crumbled ricotta and mozzarella.
Bake uncovered for 15-20 minutes or until bubbling around the edges. 
Garnish with parsley.

Anyway, its a fab cold day. The fire is going yet again, there is snow on the hills behind my house. I have my brother and his work mate coming for dinner and to crash on the couch.
Happy Monday
xoxoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment