Pages

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Week 5 #12wbt and other stuff

I am on Bloglovin so go over there >> above my "About Me" and click on the link to Bloglovin :)

I hate how you have sooo much to update and just CBF doing it.

Last Wednesday was weigh in day for Week 5....my weight loss is slowing down, but a loss is a loss all the same. So last week's loss was 100gms. Pretty happy with that!

Then I had a dieticians check up at the hospital and he said I have a loss of 5kg from our last appt and that I have lowered my health risks by 5.3%. Pretty happy with that too!

Week 5 was pretty good for #12wbt and I am still on track to eating, still drinking plenty of water and still running/walking around the lake! Pretty happy with all that!

Today, I had my surgery so CBF doing a proper post as I am still tired from the GA...so will love you and leave you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment