It seems like such a long time ago.
One of my first blog posts on the forums was about Sabotage. It was day 2 and John had taken my lunch out of the fridge and I was angry and frustrated that every time I try to make myself a better person, I felt like John was trying to hold me back.
I now wonder why I posted what I posted back then, but through all the messages of support, I got up and made lunch and dried my tears and got on with it.
- If John wanted to eat my lunch, then I went to the shop and bought more ingredients and made lunch.
- If John wanted to come home for lunch and I was doing my workout, I continued with my workout and had a coffee with him afterwards.
- I was a heavy 92.5kg four weeks ago.
- I wasn't happy about me or my size.
- I wasn't doing any exercise anymore because I didn't feel like it.
Now, four weeks later it is a different story.
- I weigh 88.5kg (at the last weigh in)
- I am happy with what I have done in so little time.
- I exercise every day (whether it is a video online, a walk or a workout at the gym)
- I drink way more water than I did (and I thought I was already drinking HEAPS)
- I have even started RUNNING (yes, running) around the lake (it is 1.6km or 1 mile) it is not a complete run, but I WILL get there!
- John even comes to the lake Saturday and Sunday nights after dinner and walks with me (he has even started running a long side me and teaching me to pace myself)
The first few weeks were soooo hard and you can read about them on my blog, but once you overcome that, you can do ANYTHING you want.
I have more motivation now than I did four weeks ago. I still need to do my measurements for the stats page, but I have lost 10cm on my belly.
I got called overweight on a forum (actually they were really nasty) and it didn't bother me. I am doing something and they aren't. I am happy and they are not happy. I can tell they are not happy, because if they need to be so nasty to try and bring people down, then they aren't happy with themselves.
I have learnt so much in four weeks, done so much and feel so much better.
I love getting my meal plan every Thursday and printing it out
I love printing out my shopping list and recipes
I love what I am doing.
And you know what?
My kids and hubby love it too.