I am regretting not taking a before shot, doing the exercises and posting regular updates for the world to see like other people have.
I did choose NOT to do pictures as I don't take a good pic and self pics are terrible things if you can't get them right.
I also didn't do the pre start exercises as I signed up bang on Saturday and had to push all those pre season things into TWO days.
Now I sit here in week 7 and although I feel GREAT and look just as good, I can't help but feel like I have let myself down by not embracing the whole "weight loss" thing.
Its not the be all etc as I have hardly ANY pictures of myself in the photo collection (which I am trying to change so my kids know I was there), but I really should have documented this journey better.
I also have the dreaded "fat girl" syndrome where I feel great, but still see that big girl in the mirror and then I don't want to share my pictures with anyone lol.
I am also disappointed that I came into the #12wbt ready to go and now I am cooped up at home recovering from my surgery and I just want to go to the gym or go for a run or SOMETHING!
But enough with that......
It is EASTER!!!
- John is outside making himself a planter box to do a raised garden in.
- He put in some ceiling insulation so the kids are getting quite toasty rooms now
- I am STILL waiting for the rain to come (with everyone else)
- I am thankful that Jesus died for our sins and rose again
- I won $72 on my lotto ticket last weekend!
- I won 12 Hot Cross buns from an awesome cafe today on Facebook!
- My kids are healthy and so am I
- Ooh and my brother is coming over on Monday!