Pages

Thursday, May 2, 2013

#blogeverydayinmay and #FMSphotoaday

Day 2, Thursday: Educate us on something you know alot about or are good at. Take any approach you'd like (serious and educational or funny and sarcastic)

I am really good at 

PROCRASTINATING!

Not just "sit on the couch and waste the day away", but actual "leave it to the last possible minute and then do it"

I am not a morning person by any means...so when my alarm goes off at 7am (which is PLENTY of time for anything), I hit the snooze button until roughly 7.45am and then rush rush rush. I don't have to rush myself though as I have enough time to do what I need to do without any extras thrown in or a temper tantrum from one of the kids.
So while the kids are dressed and eating breakfast....I am making their lunch, my coffee, prompting them to pack their bags etc and getting myself dressed ready to get out the door by 8.25 to get them to school by 8.30am.

Never (and I mean NEVER) have I actually managed to get them school any earlier as Declan is just a royal PITA to get out the door and always has been.

Poor Andrew!

That doesn't sound too much of procrastinating, but really that is how my day starts and usually ends in me doing the dishes while cooking dinner and setting the table for dinner.

I think I am the type of person who loves the rush rush rush of getting something done.

Never a dull day here in the land of me....

Do not ever drop in for a cuppa, give me a 5min pre text and the house will shine before you get here.


I am also doing Photo A Day May through Fat Mum Slim
Today is Day 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment