Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

Im having a.........

Im having a jealous day today. Kind of.


Just looking through the new pics on FaceBook of my brother and his family at Staglands and Im filled with a wee bit of jealousy. It was Childrens Day yesterday and lots of things were cheap or free to do and Staglands was one of them. I really want to take the boys to Staglands and do all the family stuff that I didnt get to do as a kid. Due to John having to work yesterday, the bad weather and a combination of other things, we didnt get to go to Staglands. 
Im also a wee bit jealous that even though my brother works crazy hours and travels quite a bit for work, that he still manages to find time to spend with his boys kicking a ball around or just lounging on the couch with bikkies watching telly. I would give anything in the world for John to do that here, instead its like a never ending battle that ends badly. Things happen I guess and the last thing you want to do at the end of the day is muck around outside in the yard..........


John said to me last month that he has put on some weight (and he doesnt look very happy about it) and that he was going to try and get to the gym and walk the dog. He has walked the dog once lol. How do I get my sad looking man to get up and do something?


I think Im just having one of those days. Where all the little things pile up and eat at you and wear you down.


Dont get me wrong, I love John and the kids. I love what we all have and I appreciate what John does for us every day, but I would love it more if things were more like other people. 
If only things were the way I would like them to be without fighting etc to get there.


On a positive note, today is fantastic! Very still and sunny, did my walk with Tammy and went to lunch with John. I want to apply for a job at the local supermarket, but Ive been threatened with Divorce Papers.......what to dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo


I need to hang out some washing and try and finish the lawn so on that, I will leave you all.


Much Love,
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment