Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

#blog challenge 18/8/12 onwards

It is now September and Im a wee bit disappointed in myself for lagging on the summer blog challenge. I got way behind so many times and now its finished and its Spring and I still have two weeks (or round abouts) to catch up on.
Ok...here we go.

How did you meet your significant other?
I just asked John this and he said "painfully"....hmmm maybe I shouldn't ask him these questions to help me answer.

The short story is that I went to Polytech with one of Johns younger brothers and John was running in the same sort of social circle as me. I think we were bound to cross each others path eventually, but I found him sitting at my kitchen table one night when I came home from a friends house.
We swapped cellphone numbers and were stuck like glue ever since.
We didn't date though (which makes me a bit sad), we just hung out together with his friends and I think we were together for about 2-4wks before we moved in together.

It was very fast, but I don't regret it for a second.

Share a favorite free font you've found.
Some of these prompts I have found a wee bit silly TBH....like this one.
I have no idea where to get a free font from or even have the patience to trawl through pages and pages and pages to find one. I don't actually know how to download one to my computer either. I am still very new to the WWW and pick things up very slowly off other bloggers.

Give a tip for new bloggers
A tip for new bloggers from a recent new blogger is to read blogs, google blogs, join blog hops (yeah that was a new thing for me), comment on blogs you like and ask questions.
Always ask questions.
I have a few blogs I always read and refer people to and have learnt stuff from.
Ooh and get "blogging for dummies" haha

Favorite rainy day activity.
Ooh this is soooo easy......My favourite rainy day thing to do is cuddle up on the couch with John and the boys and watch telly or a dvd with the fire going.
Normally its something John or the boys want to watch, but I have found that being open minded (which was VERY hard to do) has taught me that I would of missed some good programs and movies etc if I had chosen not to watch them myself.

What's a show from your childhood that you'd love to bring back?
There are heaps of shows from my childhood I would love to bring back.
  • The Snorks
  • Captain Planet
  • TMNT (the original 1980s show)
  • That cartoon with the cat wearing a top hat
  • The Jetsons
  • Transformers
  • The Avengers
I could keep going, but I think I would run out of room!

Who is your favorite villian?
I don't have a favourite villian.....I don't even have a villian come to mind from my childhood. Im a hero kind of girl

If you could have personally witnessed one event in history, what would you want to have seen?
The short answer to this is...there isnt one. My mind is somehow only seeing the bad events and I don't want to go through any of those.




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for popping by my blog Vikki! I like some of the blog prompts you've got going on here. I'm a major font fan!! My favourite font is "simply glamorous" which is the script font used in my blog header. My favourite font site is dafont.com...they're all free! Cheers, Lis.

    ReplyDelete